2.2.10

He Who Angers You, Conquers You!

Ever thought of waking up in the morning with rose petals by your bedside. while you slide in the sheets, with your evening silk gown, i patiently stand beside and adore you. A smile from you can make my day start and end well, so take a break from the medicine, and join me in a travel to far and beyond, where only the moon provides light during the evenings, as we watch the stars gaze up above us. I can whisper in your ear and tell you everything nice that you want to hear. I can gently slide my hand down your cheeks to your neck and slowly kiss you into a dream of love and romance. How about we set the mood right and have a one of a kind evening dinner, filled with cheese and wine. (excuse me, i am not french) then i simply look through your eyes and see your hazel eyes look at me with tears of joy as i bend on my knees to propose to you. I will with all my heart take you to be my one and only, in sickness and health, in poor and richness (am still financially broke though) and be there to provide you with the wonders and joys of life.

Is it really true that " He who angers you, conquers you"? Because i can really be disturbing in a manner that will not only make you go mad, but show you the love i shower on you. Maybe i should be a little more ghetto, come up and shout "What it do mami"? then watch you walk away as i creep behind you and smack your booty, then get on the low, and tell you good you look in jeans and sneakers......
Let me conquer you, so that you can nag on me all day and night, and we could kiss through the phone and make out by the beach, or in the car by the parking lot, right......... I adore you.

No comments: