3.2.10

MyAfrica - (vol. 1)

I was born in Africa, i was educated in Africa, i lived in Africa for 15 years. Yes i am proud to say "I am African". The land that never gave up on me, but took everything away from me. I remember every time i shed tears, it also shed tears with me, when i slept, it watched over me, when i ate, it provided the freshest food to keep me healthy. I can not look forward and leave it behind because it never did leave me.

Most of the time i lived in Nairobi, capital city of Kenya. At that time, people were killing others for the sake of surviving. School was a mess, get your ass whooped for not doing homework, for checking out girls, for almost anything, and i was a trouble maker. I was smart though. Never failed, a straight 'A' student. My old classmates can testify to that. And then you have the beggars, whenever they beg, you give, acting tough will get you beaten, robbed and even left naked on the side of the road. Anyways i shouldn't give up the bad side to this wonderful continent as for all places in the world are the same but only in different manners....

By the way, Akon just released a new song called Oh Africa featuring Keri Hilson. I think this song is a Pepsi commercial but really its amazing. It gives you the reality of MyAfrica. I shall forever stay passionate about Africa, and i think now is the time i shall give back and give back more.






Help be a part of reviving MyAfrica, give love and support to the land that once fed and embraced you. Help fight Aids, help the helpless get education, get access to clean water, fight poverty and let them stand strong.

-MyAfrica-






No comments: