28.1.10

Revolution In Rotation: The Apple's iPad

I am not the tech freak, but this beauty for the price is just extraordinary. Slim, sexy and bold. iPone has the bigger brother in town. This Apple iPad will be great for meetings and presentations. And now instead of going to seat down for coffee, and carry on the wait of your laptop and the charger, this iPad will reduce weight, complications and make you look cool. I have to get me on of these.


I can not really talk about the device, because i am not that much fan of Apple products expect for its personal computers (Macbook & Macbook Pro), but this new sleek piece of revolution makes me want to get it faster than i ever dreamed of. The only disadvantage of the iPad is that the memory it carries is too small to even fit my iTunes collection right now. A couple of movies and this device will be fully loaded.


I think it's a great gadget for not only business professionals but everybody that needs wireless devices to get their day moving. And for the price, i really think it's a very good one but when purchasing it, you should remember that your not buying a personal PC, or something similar to a Macbook.  

No comments: