28.2.10

A Bad Gone Good Dedication To DanZak

I am the victim of a crime, shot in between lies, and reborn off a sacrifice. I am the best, i make Lil Wayne look retired. Read between the lines, who did it like this and maybe even better. I am not insane, above that is where you can look at. That's where i stand, because you think you stand on the roof, i am way taller like the Eiffel tower on top of that one Burj in Dubai. Mel Gibson is famous in the movie, i am famous everywhere else. Your girlfriend has silicon breasts, i swear they look like bags of expired milk. Jesus walked on water, 50 Cent made billions selling water, me i might just flash the toilet and let it drain. All i needed was a dream, Elm street Freddy tried me and died in my dream. You see, granny loves me coz am the best, the rest is considered grand kids even if they babies and cute and shit. I love the Audi 2 door, especially if it could drop down the roof, but economically speaking, let me stick to the Yaris. This is dedicated to DanZak even though Hitlab to me is just another Senegal punk trying to make a dollar and win more airtime.............

No comments: