8.3.10

Birthdays Suck As You Age!!!

What, am only 23, or should i say just turned 23, have a million friends everywhere, and yet every year the number of birthday friends reduce..... Ahh like i care anyways. As long i got the ones who love me, and a couple of friends here and there, then it's all good. Well, March 8th and i just turned 23, i am still young, as people would consider, got my life on track, 2 companies afloat, one started well, the other still pending until further notice, broke half the time, Costa Coffee all the time, drinking coffee and blogging. Chilling with friends, Me and Amri playing Pro Evolution Soccer on PS3, even though he's  better, insane calls that come up every morning on my cell phones. Beautiful girls who always check me out at the traffic lights, even though the Suzuki is old, and the Yaris is small, to me, this is just a small fraction of my dot com life. So when your birthday comes around, you are always surprised to see new faces, old faces, rich, poor, 50/50 people. In short, everyone you know. But as years go by, you tend to discover that the circle of friends you had 10 years back are not the same, either you have new friends, and the old ones have moved on, but the friends that never leave you are the ones you consider as family and really close friends..... Anyways it does bring joy and happiness and to me it's better than being around many people you do not know blowing candles on a cake that no matter how little you eat it, the cream is just too much..............

This is how i Celebrate my Birthday, i tell myself Happy Birthday Asad


No comments: