24.1.10

The New Image


I love you, more than anything in the world. I adore you like the petals of a blossomed rose. If that does not make sense, then please rewind this to the time i said "I love you dearly".

By the way this is my new image. I am still working on it, but i tend to like it very much because it represents me in various forms. My color, Black. Me, a stand still, please people call me Kodak, but i do not share the moment. Hey what else can you get from an online travel agent, an entrepreneur and a mad insane blogger?

I got this friend, from way back, we lived together in the hood way back, and now he runs a website called THISIS100.COM and really that site makes me feel nice. Have a look and check it out.

Arsenal lost today to Stoke City, and now we are not in the FA Cup anymore. So WTF.....

No comments: