2.5.10

My Liquid Coke Addiction

Friends, family, and all others who know me from far and near. I come forward to you with my face paled and heart broken, in pain, sorrow and totally embarrassed to say that i am 100% a COKE ADDICT. Yes, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Coke is in my body, mind and soul all the time. I sacrifice things for a simple shot of Coke. My family has stood beside but i think they have given up hope and are on the urge of either throwing me out the house or sending me to a rehabilitation.
As i sit with my laptop, writing this blog, i have Coke beside me all the time, i take it to work, got a few packs in the car, and sometimes even the police have stopped me on the road for driving under the influence of this so called drug called Liquid Coke.
It all started way back in Africa, but it was a one time thing, like during the weekends and special occasions, and over the years it has steadily increased to the level that if i do not have Coke, i think i might malfunction or stop in some weird kind of way!
My new boss keeps a pack in her office just incase i stop functioning while at work. I know it's loving and caring for a friend but i think it's getting way out of control.
Just last week i had 30 Cokes throughout the day. I swear to you, it will kill me slowly like the fire in hell.
What i beg of you, my friend, my sister, my brother, my love, help me get away from this addiction. I will die, and if you do not care for me, who will?


Anyways, please as your driving towards my house, stop by the supermarket and get me a pack of Coke. haha, Coke addict....... Asad, and you almost believed it........

Coca Cola, Not Cocaine................

2 comments:

dasply said...

lol.am a coke addict as well.but now am into oasis since someone complained i take too much coke.

Asadh2 said...

Girl, I drink coke more than i drink water on a regular basis...